The Typecast WMC server wasn’t working on 64-bit Windows. This update fixes that with a separate Typecast WMC server download for Windows 8.1. If you use WMC on Windows 8.1, you can now install Typecast WMC server and use Typecast with it.
- Fixed searching by original-air-date.
- Fixed display of next-update-listings date in Information window when Typecast is run for the first time.
- Fixed hiding window (and saving state) when Windows restarts.
- [WMC] Now runs on 32- and 64-bit Windows 7 and 8.1.
- [WMC] Ignore duplicate scheduling requests.
- [WMC] Added DVR status to the reminder window.
- [WMC] Reduced the verbosity of output.