There’ve been quite a few changes since the 2.3.1 release. Please let me know if anything isn’t working as you expect it to or even if something is difficult to figure out. Even though there are plenty of search options, I’d like to make Typecast easy and even attractive to use. I’m open to all comments and suggestions!
- Added a Settings window to set the # of days of old listings to keep and the maximum # of search results.
- Added more information to the Information window.
- Added station logos to the detail pane in the main window.
- Improved default sort of schedules in the main window.
- Fix: User settings are now carried over after future application upgrades.
- Fix: Some schedules wouldn’t have the correct display attributes when they matched more than one search.
- Fix: Changed how Typecast handles names due to an error in the listings provider’s documentation.
- Note: Users will need to re-specify any cast/crew they used in their searches.